Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So I hate my job

For me, honestly I can say that I am not happy about my career as a network engineer. I am pretty good at what I do and think that I have a decent job. Problem is that it is not satisfying or even remotely what I saw myself doing with the rest of my life. I also find that it becomes more of a distraction from my family and my other activity, which is fighting.

I don't want to bitch about my job though. Rather I would like to carve out a niche and make a new path that can give me all the security in my current career as well as the satisfaction I am lacking. So I plan on making this site about my transition to becoming a free of my corporate bonds and further pursuing fighting as a possible alternative.

I am not all that experienced in any of the Martial Arts I train in now, and also need to cut a few more pounds before I am ready to compete, but I plan to give it everything I got and take my followers along for the ride. It is also my plan to document everything, and I mean everything, that I do to make this transition from my training, to nutrition, to education, as well as my spiritual growth along the way. I plan on becoming more sustainable and living closer to the earth, so you will have insight into that transition in my life. I will also do the obligatory fight recaps, product reviews, and media reviews.

I sincerely do not want to come across as an expert who is trying to train people or give some fight tips, rather I want to just show my evolution from a worker and corporate monkey to a self sufficient and responsible human who has found his true passion in life. I do this to pass along the wisdom to my children as well as give them the best father I can be. Thank you for taking the time to read. I hope you continue to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment